The St. Mochta’s National School Parents’ Association is an elected group of parents, working to enrich and improve every child’s experience in our school.
Currently the PA Committee organise the following with the help of the volunteers from our parent body and school community:
- Annual Christmas Fair – this is very popular with the children & our major fund-raiser for the school
- Christmas Cards
- Christmas Calendars
- Santa’s visit to school in December
- Book Fair
- Book Rental and School books
- Clothing collections
- Communion receptions at the St. Mochta’s Parish Centre
- Confirmation reception at the St. Mochta’s Parish Centre
- Graduation Party for 6th class
- Competitions and Quizzes
- Organise annual social for all parents/ guardians
Where and When?
We meet one evening a month at the school, for a couple of hours and discuss issues that have arisen from parents as well as plan and co-ordinate up-coming events, talks or fundraising.
We would love to welcome new volunteers, so please come along and be part of this exciting group of parents and help us make our school the best school it can be for our children. Your contribution, however small, can make all the difference!!
If you would like to join our association please email your details to: email@example.com
Volunteers always welcome
If you feel you don’t want to be on the organisation side of things, but would still like to help out with events at the school (for example Face Painting on Sports Days or helping with Santa’s visit) we can add you to our Volunteers Database and we’ll contact you when we have upcoming events that you can help out with.
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future!